Monday, May 22, 2006

Into the Tech Realm

As I progress in my computer skills, I want to place to reference ideas, sites, commands, and other blogs to help jog my memory or learn something new.

Since I have a Gochu-Jang blog that talks more about my family, hobbies, and life, I thought it appropriate to have a blog devoted to my computer interests. I don't want to have to go searching through personal archives to remember what netstat does.

I have passed the A+ exam (both the Hardware and OS tests) and am getting ready to pass the Network+ exam. I have come across several command prompt commands that will be helpful in my future. I am afraid I will forget them, and so this blog is born. I hope this blog is less personal BUT more helpful then Gochu-Jang.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home